Ancient Pu-erh tea will re-steep up to 15 times. When re-steeping, allow an additional 5 seconds for each additional steep. If desirable, you may adjust the steeping time for a stronger taste or a lighter taste.
Bring fresh water to a boil. Slowly pour 8 oz of water over a tea bag.
Steep the tea for 1-2 minutes. We encourage you to reuse our tea bags
multiple times. Add one minute to each additional reuse.
For iced tea, steep a tea bag for 3 minutes. Cool and pour over ice.
1. Insert a tea spike or knife into the edge of the brick and then gently work it up and down until the tea loosens and
2. Heat filtered water.
3. Add about 3-5 grams per serving of tea to your teapot.4. Pour boiling water over tea to rinse, allow leaves to unfurl for 10-15 seconds to rinse. Then pour this water away.
5. Pour boiling water over tea to fill pot.
6. Steep for 15 seconds, strain the tea directly into cups or decant tea through strainer into glass or porcelain server.
1. Put 2 teaspoons of tea leaf or a piece of mini cake into the inner pot.
2. Pour boiling water over the tea and press the front of the lid slightly to lock. Steep for 10-15 seconds.
3. Press the button to filter liquid into the pot; then pour this water away.
4. Repeat step 2 and filter tea liquid into the pot, it is ready to drink.